We are growing and seeking a PART-TIME Customer Experience Specialist to join our team!
At Rustic + Modern Handcrafted Furniture, we build custom hardwood tables and seating for residential and commercial clients. Our products are the focal points of our clients’ spaces. More than that, they are the pieces around which families, friends and colleagues create meaningful memories.
Our team consists of motivated, hardworking people who love coming to work every day. They are passionate about their role in the company and in assisting the customers we serve. They actively seek ways to improve efficiency, while not sacrificing quality.
We are currently seeking to hire a PART-TIME Customer Experience Specialist. This position will start at approximately 10 – 20 hours per week, depending on our needs each week. The hours will likely increase as our business grows.
The ideal candidate will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, promote revenue growth, productivity and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
- Act as the “voice” of our company
- Professional communication with customers on a daily basis
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Contact with customers from initial inquiry to after project completion
- Lead qualification from email and phone inquiries
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Provide project quotes through email
- Provide customers with project updates
- Follow procedures and ensure client satisfaction at all times
The skills to succeed:
- You have 2+ years of professional work experience interacting with customers.
- You have excellent customer relations skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are computer savvy: Microsoft Office / GSuite Applications, especially Gmail.
- You are detail oriented with solid organizational skills.
- You are energetic and a self-starter.
- You prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- You are a team player, who is willing to assist outside of the responsibilities listed above, when needed.
- You are strong at solving problems and working in a collaborative environment.
- You have a knack for seeing how things can be done more efficiently and effectively, and are open to continuous improvement and change.
- Social media and copywriting skills, as well as familiarity with updating content on WordPress websites are a plus, but not required.
- Opportunity for growth
- Ability to work from home most days
- Flexible schedule